The Game of Tag about your MAN:
1. Who is your man? Jonathan R.
2. How long have you been together? 1 year married , 7 years total…sheesh
3. How long dated? 6 years if you do the subtraction
4. How old is your man? 23
5. Who eats more? Him.
6. Who said “I love you” first? Sad that this should have been a defining moment but I don’t remember
7. Who is taller? Jon, by far.
8. Who sings better? Jon is a very good singer. He can also play many instruments, I have none of these talents.
9. Who is smarter? Eh, Jon is a better analyzer, but I am a better test-taker (for what that’s worth…o wait, not a lot). I can do the English and foreign language if he can do the Math and Economics.
10. Whose temper is worse? Easy, Jon…In conjunction with “Who is more irrationally emotional?”: Me 🙂
11. Who does the laundry? Jon does most of the time.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly Jon. I just continue to cram more garbage into the trashcan so that I don’t have to take it out. I consider myself an effective human trash-compactor.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you’re looking at the bed, he sleeps on the right side, but that changes depending on where we are. Jon always sleeps closest to the door. To protect me. From the monsters.
14. Who pays the bills? I do.
15. Who is better with the computer? Jon is a way better typer, I still look at my fingers and I attribute that to moving schools a few times and missing a typing class, but that is a lame excuse. I am better at internet RSS and such.
16. Who mows the lawn? Jon. We can safely say I have no idea how to use a lawnmower.
17. Who cooks dinner? Moi. usually. Glad I get to claim that I do something on this survey.
18. Who drives when you are together? Jon
19. Who pays when you go out? Jon signs the bill.
20. Who is most stubborn? I am.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is better at it and then I typically follow.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Pretty even.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
24. Who asked who out? He did.
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me! Me!
27. Who has more friends? Not really sure. We have many mutual friends. We’re both homebodies though.
28. Who has more siblings? Jon, he’s the youngest.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Jon…absolutely. He is an amazing leader and protector. I love that he wears the pants 🙂
That’s all I got, friends.